Friday, June 22, 2007

Hey everyone!! I know you're all waiting for updates. I've been really busy trying to keep up with my yard and of course my kids. Summer seems to be busier for me than winter was. Kris is busy working so I do most of my house stuff and yard work on my own. In winter kris was around to help and i must say my house was alot cleaner! oh well....The boys have been really really good! We've gone swimming a few times and the boys LOVE it. they spend about and hour at a time in the pool and then either i get cold or they get tired and it's time to pack up. It's alway a chore to get kyra out though. I planted about 150 trees this summer to replace all the fallen ones we lost from the fathers day storm two years ago. I've seemed to keep up with the mowing and tilling for the most part and even planted a few flowers. I must say i've accomplished much more than i even imagined. The boys have a really good routine and it's helped alot. Anyway, i need to dump lots of pics from my camera onto my computer and once i do i'll post some! Stay tuned! Have a great summer all!!

No comments: